Regional Application Center Manager to Robotics
Jönköping, Jönköpings län, Sverige
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Are you an enthusiastic leader, driven by creating winning solutions together with customers? Our Application Center Handling and Machining in Jönköping, with 60 employees, covers the whole value chain from Sales, SCM, R&D to Service and Onsite installation. We have a unique market position and fast growth opportunities globally, and are now offering you to take lead in shaping the next generation´s automation solutions.
- Being P&L accountable for the Application Center
- Ensuring profit and loss business growth
- Developing and implementing growth strategy for area of responsibility
- Evaluating market opportunities and deciding appropriate actions
- Participating in strategy development for local business unit and global business line
- Overseeing execution of projects to meet targets for customer satisfaction, schedule, quality and financial result
- Building and maintaining strong relationship with new and existing customers
- Guiding, motivating and developing team members, direct and indirect subordinates
- Creating an environment full of energy and with a focus on collaboration cross borders
- Actively contributing to the market share growth with your business focused approach
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business
- You have a deep understanding of customers, markets and competitive landscape of the robotics business.
- You have a combination of strategic thinking and execution orientation together with a strong focus on Safety and Integrity.
- Equally important is your ability to lead, motivate and develop your team members and your global mind-set.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Hiring Manager, Susanne Timsjö, +4621-32 40 58 will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives Ledarna: Lenny Larsson +4621-32 85 47. All other questions can be directed to Talent Partner Lina Eklundh +4621-34 40 38. Please motivate why you are suited for this position in the application letter. Welcome with your application before September 30.
ABB strives to have a diverse and inclusive work environment and we welcome female candidates to apply.
Din shortlist Din shortlist
Lägg till intressanta jobb i din shortlist så att du smidigt kan gå igenom dem senare.
Urvalslistan sparas lokalt och är därför tillgänglig enbart från samma enhet
Skicka jobb i shortlist till din e-postadress.
Shortlist har skickats
Någonting gick tyvärr fel
Ange en giltig e-postadress.