Technical Sales Support Specialist
Piteå, Norrbotten County, Sverige
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
You will be part of Composites, a business unit within ABB’s Power Grids division located in Piteå. The business unit manufactures high performance components made of fiber composite materials. With core expertise in the mechanical, electronic and physical properties of polymer composite materials and their manufacturing processes, the unit serves customers worldwide in sectors such as the electronics, transport and manufacturing industries.
- Collaborating with the sales team to produce documentation and calculations for quotes for new and existing customers.
- Implementing new products from customer orders to delivery.
- Production of quotation drawings CAD, cost analyzes and customer compilations.
- Contributing with support for customer strategies, working analytically and investigating documentation to find the best technical solutions to meet the customer's needs.
- Proposing technical solutions from complex data and presenting results both internally and for customers.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- An engineering degree in the relevant field, preferably combined with experience in production processes, marketing and sales.
- Knowledge in composite or polymer materials is an advantage.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office is a must.
- Since you will be working in a global, multicultural environment, in addition to Swedish, we expect you to be fluent in English as well.
- As a person, you are driven, structured and having good working ability.
- Excellent communicative and collaborative skills, with ability to create confidence in long-term business relationships.
- Readiness to take your own initiative, propose solutions, contribute to our development and inspire others.
More about us
It is an exciting time to join ABB Power Grids. ABB and Hitachi have signed an agreement to create a joint venture (JV). By combining ABB Power Grids’ with Hitachi’s complementary strengths, we plan to form a new and stronger global leader in the power sector. ABB Power Grids and Hitachi will have more than 230 years of combined heritage and experience. Together, we will be well-positioned to shape the future of energy, with pioneering technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. The transaction is expected to be completed by the first half of 2020, subject to regulatory approvals. Join us on this exciting journey.
Recruiting Manager, Malin Correia +46 91-17 28 24, will answer your questions about the position. Union representative - Unionen: Per Lidman +46 91-17 77 66. All other questions can be directed to Recruitment Consultant Elias Ströberg, +46 24-078 34 45.
Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis until August 18th, so don’t delay – apply today!
ABB strives to have a diverse and inclusive work environment and we welcome all candidates to apply.
Din shortlist Din shortlist
Lägg till intressanta jobb i din shortlist så att du smidigt kan gå igenom dem senare.
Urvalslistan sparas lokalt och är därför tillgänglig enbart från samma enhet
Skicka jobb i shortlist till din e-postadress.
Shortlist har skickats
Någonting gick tyvärr fel
Ange en giltig e-postadress.