Contract Manager to Project within Railway
Västerås, Västmanlands län, Sverige
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are looking for a Contract Manager to the X2000 Upgrade project, in which ABB is preparing for the execution and production of the X2000 Upgrade project.
- Participating in a complex development project in the railway business, with focus on technical retrofit.
- Working in a project with an international environment and being involved in the planning and execution of the design, production and support of operations with several different partners, both internal and external.
- Ensuring the portfolio of contracts (Customer and Subcontracts) in the Project follow contract and claiming management methodologies in accordance with contractual provisions.
- Providing guidance and leadership on contract related matters to project team members.
- Applying sound legal awareness.
- Supporting and coordinating with project functions the handling of all contractual matters.
- Identifying the contract baseline (including terms and conditions, specifications, drawings, estimate, proposal, schedule and other documents incorporated in the contract) and highlighting areas of opportunities and potential risk
- Ensuring timely and accurate execution of commercial aspects in portfolio of contracts/ subcontracts.
- Acting as integral part of Production Team, leading all contractual and commercial aspects during the execution of the project.
- Establishing and enforcing standard methodologies in portfolio of contracts to identify, notify, enforce or defend changes / claims coming from / towards third parties including insurance claims.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration or Law
- 5 years or more of experience in EPC with Production/Project Site experience
- Background in Railway Business and project site experience is a plus
- Excellent contractual, commercial, analytical and IT skills and proof strong project claim and change management
- Knowledge of business practices and commercial contracting/subcontracting regulations and principles
- A high level of flexibility combined with the capability to remain focused on the project targets
- The ability to define priorities and areas of risks and opportunities
- You can interface with customers and suppliers regarding all matters related to contracts and projects including those related to the review and process of changes.
- You can read, write, speak and negotiate in English. Swedish is a plus.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Recruiting Manager, Christian Lombardi +46 724 51 57 37, will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives - Sveriges Ingenjörer: David Lindberg, +4621-32 94 86; Unionen: Ing-Marie B. Lindgren, +4621-32 95 83; Ledarna: Lenny Larsson, +4621-32 85 47. Welcome to apply!
ABB strives to have a diverse and inclusive work environment and we welcome female candidates to apply.
Din shortlist Din shortlist
Lägg till intressanta jobb i din shortlist så att du smidigt kan gå igenom dem senare.
Urvalslistan sparas lokalt och är därför tillgänglig enbart från samma enhet
Skicka jobb i shortlist till din e-postadress.
Shortlist har skickats
Någonting gick tyvärr fel
Ange en giltig e-postadress.