Distribution panel fitting power supplies
The CP-D range of power supply units in MDRC design (modular DIN rail components) fits into all domestic installation and distribution panels.
- With their width between 18 to 90 mm only, the CP-D range switch mode power supplies are ideally suited for installation in distribution panels
- Optimised for world-wide applications: The CP-D power supplies can be supplied with 90-264 V AC or 120-375 V DC
- Continuously adjustable output voltage (CP-D > 10 W). Thus, they can be optimally adapted to the application, e.g. compensating the voltage drop caused by a long line length.
- Output voltages 12 and 24 V DC
- Output currents 0.42 A / 0.83 A / 1.3 A / 2.1 A / 2.5 A / 4.2 A
- Power range 10 W, 30 W, 60 W, 100 W
- Wide range input 100-240 V AC (90-264 V AC, 120-375 V DC)
- High efficiency of up to 89 %
- Low power dissipation and low heating