Economic power supplies for your application
The CP-E range offers enhanced functionality while the number of different types has been considerably reduced. Now all power supply units can be operated at an ambient temperature of up to +70 °C.
- The CP-E range 24 V devices > 18 W offer an output/contact for monitoring of the output voltage and remote diagnosis.
- Optimised for world-wide applications: The CP-E power supplies can be supplied within a wide range of AC or DC voltage.
- Continuously adjustable output voltage. Thus, they can be optimally adapted to the application, e.g. compensating the voltage drop caused by a long line length.
- For decoupling of parallelized power supply units below or equal 40 V redundancy modules are available in order to achieve true redundancy.
- Adjustable output voltages 5 V, 12 V, 24 V, 48 V DC
- Output currents 0.625 A / 0.75 A / 1.25 A / 2.5 A / 3 A / 5 A / 10 A / 20 A
- Power range 15 W, 18 W, 30 W, 60 W, 120 W, 240 W, 480 W
- High efficiency of up to 90 %
- Low power dissipation and low heating
- Ambient temperature range during operation -40...+70 °C