Safe, reliable, durable.
ABB industrial surface inlets are high quality products for reliable and safe use in various environments. All approved according to IEC 60 309-1, -2.
- High quality for perfect performance
- Robust and ergonomic design
- Self-cleaning and calibrated contacts
- Clear terminal markings for easy installation
Easy & Safe
- IP44 (splash-proof) protection degree
- Range from 16 A to 32 A
- Contact parts made of brass for reliable connection
- The housing is made of standard PA plastic material
- Flexible membrane and metric threaded M20 / M25 for top cable entry
- Rear knock-out cable entry
Tough & Safe
- Designed for tough environments
- IP44 (splash-proof) or IP67 (watertight) protection degree
- Range from 16 A to 125 A
- Robust enclosure made of PBT plastic material which withstands heavy-duty usage and chemicals
- The 63A splashproof products have M32 top cable entry and a rear knock-out cable entry. The watertight series have cable entry on top 25 - 50mm
- External screws in stainless steel
- Calibrated contact parts in clear brass for reliable connection.