Makes everything dynamic
The Tina devices adapt the dynamic safety circuit in Vital and Pluto to safety components with mechanical contacts, such as E-stops, switches and light beams/curtains with dual outputs.
Tina is available in several versions depending on the type of safety component that is connected to the Vital or Pluto circuit. Also available is a bypassing unit, connector blocks and a blind plug.
- Easy adaptation of traditional two channel safety devices to the dynamic system
- Fast connection with M12
- Easier troubleshooting with LED and info signal
- Less cabling and more information with connection blocks
- Tina 2A/B, Tina 3A and Tina 7A for 2 contact devices
- Tina 5A for bypassing
- Tina 10 for OSSD outputs
- Tina 6A for pressure sensitive devices
- Connection blocks Tina 4A, Tina 8A, Tina 11A and Tina 12A