ABB’s products are designed for continuous evolution. It is ABB’s goal to protect your investment beyond the life-cycles of the platform products.
For those reasons ABB Low Voltage Control Products Group has decided to use a strict Life Cycle Management policy (LCM)
LCM is a term used for the process of managing the entire lifecycle of a product from its conception, through design and manufacture to service. LCM is a set of capabilities that enables effective and efficient innovation and management of products and related services throughout the entire business lifecycle.
Our service and Life Cycle plan will:
- Ensure the longest possible operational life time of products
- Greatly reduce the possibility of overheating and electrical arcs
- Reduce operational down time
- Ensure that the product meets the required level of personnel safety
- Keep the customer informed about recommended upgrades
- Give the lowest total cost of ownership over the life time.