Starter protected by manual motor starters or thermal overload relay can be installed in any environment including passenger or driver cabins, for main or urban line trains, underground trains or trams circulating frequently in tunnels or underground passages. They are used in rolling stock applications such as breaking, air conditioning, ventilator.
- Simplify your installation thanks to easy and compact assembling
- Reduce train energy consumption with lighter starters reducing weight by up to 20%
- Protect persons and equipment with products specifically designed to meet the latest rolling stock requirements
- Reduce maintenance costs, downtimes and make troubleshooting easier with real motor protection
- Secure uptime thanks to AF technology handling the large voltage fluctuation to battery use
- Harmonized range of accessories makes planning simpler and assembling faster.
- Starters protected by manual motor starters up to 30 kW
- Starters protected by thermal overload relays up to 18.5 kW
- Meet all rolling stock standards: EN / IEC 60077-1/2 and EN 50155 for applicable parts, EN / IEC 61373 cat.1 class B, fire and smoke European standards EN 45545-2 (HL2 or HL3)
- High short-circuit breaking capacities up to 100 kA/ 400 V
- Motor starter temperature compensated up to 60 °C.