It is possible to draw the single-line diagram of a complete installation in order to dimension transformers and cables, select and coordinate switching and protection devices and configure the switchboards obtaining the complete bill of material.
But it is also possible to use DOC as an electrical calculator for support in cable sizing, voltage drop calculation, short-circuit calculations, device selection, circuit-breakers trip unit setting, cable protection verification, motor coordination selection and all the daily needs of a professional of the electrical sector.
The main functionalities of the program are:
- Drawing the single-line electric diagram;
- Drawing the key diagram of the auxiliary circuits;
- Calculation of line current and voltage drops;
- Calculation of short-circuit currents;
- Dimensioning low- and medium-voltage cables;
- Dimensioning switching- and protection devices;
- Switchboard configuration;
- Setting and coordination of protection devices;
- Verifying cable protection;
- Printing the single-line diagram and project documentation.