More than a building management system ASPECT provides all the tools you need to gain intelligence into your buildings’ performance and arm you with the ability to rapidly react to any situation that may adversely affect energy costs, business performance, and ultimately, your bottom line.
The built-in features of ASPECT make it easy to create and maintain customized views. Use ASPECT with eXplore touchscreen display, to provide users an intuitive experience to view system status, override setpoints and schedules, and much more.
ASPECT is an award-winning scalable building energy management and control solution designed to allow users seamless access to their building data through standard building protocols (BACnet, Modbus, Ethernet, etc.) and common IT technologies available on a wide array of computers and smart devices, both iOS, and Android.
ASPECT combines real-time integrated control, supervision, data logging, alarming, scheduling and network management functions with Internet connectivity and web serving capabilities.
ASPECT software provides Full Upload and Download of controller strategies (FUD), OS Upgrade, Security Enhancements, Graphics Features, and Historical Reporting Improvements, along with general usability improvements.
- Expands Full Upload / Download feature support to any RS485 device connected to Nexus (ASPECT Control Engine)
- BACnet & Modbus Integration and full-featured PUP & Unitron Support
- Remote Access and Data Analysis
- Lower Deployment Costs
- Globally serving all building sizes, comprehensive ASPECT building solution simplifies integration by using a secure platform that easily scales to meet application requirements for today and tomorrow
- Ease of integration | BACnet and Modbus integration
- Mobile friendly providing remote access putting you in control anytime anywhere.