Active Energy analysis and charting show you how, where, and when you are consuming energy. Energy consumption data can be analyzed in a number of different ways from spectral analysis displays, regression analysis, actual versus target graphing, and lots more.
Active Energy allows you to compare meters, view data by time period, calculate energy costs and carbon emissions, and more. Data can be exported to CSV and Excel for additional analysis and sharing.
- View real-time energy information in day, week, month, year and custom view
- Compare time periods, meters and export data
- View energy patterns using the Spectral Analysis tool
- Set targets based on driving factors or fixed parameters
- Compare actual versus target
- Access regression analysis, overspend and cumsum charts
- Analyze energy consumption compared to a smart target for real-time energy management