The FLX (Field Level eXpansion) series of expansion modules are part of the CBXi Series and CBX Series, delivering field expansion of up to 64 points of control.
- CBX Series featuring CBX-8R8 and CBX-8R8-H are fully programmable, 16-point, BTL-listed BACnet Advanced Application Controllers (B-AAC).
- CBXi Series featuring CBXi-8R8 and CBXi-8R8-H, fully programmable BACnet® Building Controllers (BTL B-BC) communicating on a BACnet IP Local Area Network. Additionally, these controllers support routing for BACnet MS/TP and integration support for Modbus® TCP or Modbus RTU without the use of additional gateways.
- Extend CBX series up to 64 points of control
- The FLX series of expansion modules connect using a simple bus connector that transports power and communications from the CBX controller.
- The CBX Series can be tailored to meet an extensive variety of applications by creating and modifying strategies using CXproHD Engineering Software.
- Replace or Extend I/O Points Quickly and Easily FLX modules snap together without the need for the System Integrator to prepare special cabling, however, when necessary, a cable (FLX-RMC) can be used to extend the FLX modules’ range to a total distance of 100 feet (30 meters) from the CBXi or CBX controller.
- Reduce Time On-Site Pre-configuration of FLX expansion modules via the FLX dip switch addressing facility; reduces on-site installation time, simplifies setup and system checks, and reduces the skill level requirement for a hardware upgrade or expansion.