The FBXi Series, FBTi Series and FBVi Series are a freely programmable range of BACnet® Controllers with native BACnet/IP communications support. The controllers are BTL listed BACnet Building Controller (B-BC).
FBXi-X256 and FBXi-X48 are designed for a wide range of energy management applications for the intelligent control of:
- HVAC equipment such as Central Plant, Boilers, Chillers, Cooling Towers, Pump Systems, Air Handling Units (Constant Volume, Variable Air Volume and Multi-zone), and Rooftop Units
- Electrical systems such as lighting control, variable frequency drives and metering
The FBXi Series can be used as an integration platform and natively supports the routing of either BACnet MS/TP to BACnet/IP or Modbus RTU to Modbus TCP without the need for gateways or additional hardware. The controller accommodates available pre-engineered strategies or can be tailored to custom applications using CXproᴴᴰ programming software.
FBXi supports a maximum of 640 Modbus point (FBXi-X256) or 320 Modbus points (FBXi-X48) across a maximum of 32 devices which can be a combination of Modbus RTU or TCP
Support for up to sixteen FLX (Field Level eXpansion) series extension modules. Providing up to 256 points of control, and a dedicated input for Cylon room sensors.
Support for up to three FLX (Field Level eXpansion) series extension modules. Providing up to 48 points of control, and a dedicated input for Cylon room sensors.
FLX I/O expansion modules are available in a variety of options to allow maximum flexibility in achieving the required point configuration for both FBXi-X256 and FBXi-X48 controllers.
The FBTi Series is a family of BACnet® Unitary Controller with native BACnet/IP communications support. BTL listed as BACnet Building Controller (B-BC), they perfectly complement the FBVi in the IP terminal unit controller range.
Designed to cover applications from Fan Coil Unit, Chilled Ceiling, Heat Pump and Roof Top Units.
Leveraging the ABB Cylon FusionAir sensor series, the FBTi can execute IAQ applications such as Demand Control Ventilation and optimize energy usage in the controlled terminal equipment.
- Currently available as a 16 point version, pre-loaded with FCU applications (analog or floating / 2 position actuators).
- These can also be programmed using CXproᴴᴰ programming software.
(Currently available in the US market only)
Part of the ABB Cylon FLXeon Series of BACnet/IP field controllers the ABB Cylon® FBVi-2U4-4T is ideally suited for the control of Variable Air Volume zoning applications.
- ABB Cylon FBVi-2U4-4T features:
- 2 UniPuts™, 4 Universal Inputs and 4 Digital (Triac) Outputs
- Integrated airflow sensor
- Dedicated input for ABB Cylon room sensors
- Integrated Belimo actuator