Ideal for smaller facilities, the Matrix Series ASPECT Control Engine is an embedded building automation network controller designed to provide flexible area control applications to a building energy management system. Interacts seamlessly with protocols such as BACnet MS/TP, Unitron, AAM PUP and Modbus.
- Matrix has the ability to provide traditional control features such as alarming, trending, scheduling, and extensive custom programming. In addition, it integrates with popular Internet programs to allow end-users more freedom. With ASPECT, your PC and smart devices can integrate with your building easily and efficiently.
- Also included are features such as the ability to push and pull data with popular networked databases, and to serve graphical user interface pages - thus eliminating the need for a dedicated operator workstation or expensive add-on software to view a system.
- The Matrix provides network management and integration of the supported field level RS-485 and TCP/IP communication protocols.
- Globally serving all building sizes, comprehensive ASPECT building solution simplifies integration by using a secure platform that easily scales to meet application requirements for today and tomorrow
- Ease of integration | BACnet and Modbus integration
- Mobile friendly providing remote access putting you in control anytime anywhere