The NEXUS-3 is an IoT (Internet of Things) embedded ASPECT® Control Engine designed to provide flexible site control applications for medium to large scale building automation systems.
- It can be used to connect with Cylon CB Series and AAM NB Series of BACnet® MS/TP field level controllers.
- Supports serial communications protocols such as BACnet®, AAM PUP, and Modbus®. Additionally, TCP/IP communications using FT/Net, BACnet®, Modbus® and Cylon’s Unitron (when used with the UC32.netK) protocols are available when using the RJ-45 connection.
- NEXUS-3 hardware is operationally completely compatible with its predecessor the NEXUS-2 but uses an Intel Atom x5 E3930 processor, enabling support for faster memory, and more memory channels at a lower power consumption.
- NEXUS-3 robust processor can deliver 60% more memory bandwidth than NEXUS-2, improving performance for applications that deal with large data sets as well as improving performance in non-memory bound tasks.
- Scalable solution thanks to the capacity based licensing model NEXUS-3 provides a scalable solution for medium to large buildings applications including a campus environment when combined with the ASPECT®-Enterprise server software.
- Capable of supervisory-based control when deployed with embedded ASPECT® Runtime Engine. Control functions including but not limited to: energy management routines, custom sequencing, alarm and event annunciation, historical alarming and trending, master control scheduling. Additionally, streaming of live connected data is displayed via rich HTML5 graphics using a web browser.