NC Slit Standard Weight
NC standard weight is extensively used in harnesses on HGV and off road vehicles applications where superior protection against impact and mechanical shock is preferred.
The conduit is used for both chassis and engine applications and can be used in a wide range of temperatures. Polyamide 6 is highly resistant to all hydrocarbon based oils and fluids and many types of solvents.
Features & benefits:
- High flexibility & fatigue life
- Very high abrasion, impact and shock resistance
- Temperature range: -40ºC to +120ºC
Temperature range short-term: +170°C
- UV Resistance - Very High (Black), Medium (Grey, Orange and Red)
- IP40 rated
- Available colours:
Black (BL), Grey (RAL7031), Red (RAL3031) & Orange (RAL2003)
- Self extinguishing, low smoke toxicity & halogen free