Harnessflex® EVO™ Connector Interfaces
Harnesflex® EVO™ High Voltage Cable Protection Systems are designed to provide high mechanical protection, additional strain relief and enhanced resistance to abrasion and vibration on most electric vehicle applications.
Offering robust backshell protection on high voltage connectors used in electric ancillaries, DC/DC converters, onboard chargers, high voltage battery packs, hybrid systems, hydrogen fuel cell vehicles, static power systems and more.
Features & benefits:
- Supports connector Ingress Protection (IP) performance
- High pull-off strength - conduit corrugations sit tightly into joiner junctions
- Isolates and reduces cable movement
- Provides connector to cable strain relief
- Tamperproof, integrated clip system as standard
- Temperature range:
Static applications: -40°C to +200°C
Dynamic applications: -40°C to +160°C
- Enhanced abrasion and vibration protection
- High UV Resistance
- Self extinguishing, low smoke toxicity & halogen free
- Safe for use with 1000V AC and 1500V DC