Harnessflex® X-Temp™ Connector Interfaces
A range of straight and 90° elbow fittings offering a compact and high integrity, extreme temperature connection protection between Ampseal automotive connectors and Harnessflex conduit systems. These interfaces provide complete cable protection right up to the connector. They also provide strain relief and protection from high pressure washing, helping to maintain the sealing integrity of the connector.
Full X-Temp system protection is achieved using these fittings with HTC conduit.
Features & benefits:
- One-piece external design for unrestricted bore and quick assembly with no tools.
- High pull-off strength - conduit corrugations sit tightly into joiner junctions.
- Conduit size labels - each junction indicates nominal conduit size to aid installation
- Permanent temperature range: -40°C to +160°C
Temperature range long term: +185°C
Temperature range short term: +200°C
- High Temperature Polyamide (Nylon) - Low Smoke & Halogen Free
- IP40 rated
- High UV resistance