Harnessflex® X-Temp™ Connector Interfaces
Single junction straight and 90° elbow fittings providing high integrity, extreme temperature connection between Bosch Compact connectors and Harnessflex conduit systems in elevated temperature areas. In addition, 90° elbow versions allow the conduit to swivel 360° around the connector housing, sufficient to avoid the problems associated with one-piece interfaces of overflexing due to movement or vibration.
Full X-Temp system protection is achieved using these fittings with HTC conduit.
Features & benefits:
- One-piece external design for unrestricted bore and quick assembly with no tools.
- High pull-off strength - conduit corrugations sit tightly into joiner junctions.
- Conduit size labels - each junction indicates nominal conduit size to aid installation
- Permanent temperature range: -40°C to +160°C
Temperature range long term: +185°C
Temperature range short term: +200°C
- High Temperature Polyamide (Nylon) - Low Smoke & Halogen Free
- IP40 rated
- High UV resistance