Harnessflex® X-Temp™ Conduit Systems
Modern engine design has continually evolved to meet changing times. Global regulations such as Euro 6, USA10 and Tier 4 for off-highway heavy duty vehicles have mandated that manufacturers reduce emission levels.
This required reduction, along with changes to engine design to improve safety, reduce noise and improve efficiency, have resulted in higher engine temperatures. This has led to the automotive industry actively looking for a complete and effective solution to protect the wiring and connectors in their engines.
Harnessflex Specialist Conduit Systems have responded to this market demand, creating the X-Temp range of conduits and fittings, designed to operate at extreme high temperatures up to 200°C, but also extreme low temperatures of -40°C too.
Features & benefits:
- Extreme temperature resistance (-40°C to 200°C) - full system offering greater protection for wiring
- Very high flexibility & fatigue life
- Protection from heat, abrasion, vibration and automotive fluids in all harness routing areas
- High temperature polyamide fittings and co-polyester conduit
- UL94 V2 certified fittings
- Tested for tensile and impact strength
- HTC conduit - Standard weight extreme temperature conduit with high compression strength and excellent chemical resistance. Suited to applications where elevated temperatures are present
- X-Temp external hinged fittings - Enhanced extreme temperature protection for critical wiring
- X-Temp two-piece fittings - Fittings providing protection for in-line connectors, fuse links, circuit breakers and splicing areas
- X-Temp connector interfaces - Extreme temperature protection for OEM connectors against high pressure wash-down, excessive cable strain and mechanical abrasion