The JXPCSF overextruded conduit with orange inner layer is suitable for dynamic or static external applications in railway vehicles.
For installations on the roof, between carriages and applications on bogies.
The overextruded smooth outer layer prevents accumulation of ice in rail operations.
Material and characteristics
• Made from 2 layers of high-grade, specially formulated polyamide 12
• Overextrusion: Made from high-grade, specially formulated polyamide 12
• Excellent UV resistance and weathering characteristics
• Excellent flexibility
• Smooth outer layer prevents accumulation of ice
• Easy cleaning
• Temperature range –50°C ... +95°C continuous, +150°C short-term specifications
• High resistance to chemicals and cleaning¨agents