highly flexible, medium-duty
For dynamic outside applications in railway vehicles. For outdoor applications with highest requirements to UV and weathering resistance. Extensive railway approvals.
Material + Characteristics
• Specially modified polyamide 12
• Excellent reversed bending resistance
• Good mechanical characteristics even under extreme conditions,
such as low temperatures and low humidity
• Excellent fatigue resistance
• Excellent resistance to ultra violet rays and weathering
• Free from halogens, REACH + ROHS compliant
• Temperature range: –50 °C to +95 °C, short-term to +150 °C
PMA recommends the new Multilayer conduits XPCS and XPCSF for new designs.