very flexible, heavy-duty
The XPCS multilayer conduit with green inner layer is suitable for use in all external rail rolling stock applications.
For inter-carriage jumper cables, for installations on the roof and for applications on the undercarriage and bogies.
It achieves a HL2 classification according to requirement set R22 and R23 of EN45545-2 allowing use on most train design and operating categories.
It also complies with the requirements of NFPA 130.
Material + Characteristics
• High-grade, specially formulated PA12/PA6
• Excellent resistance to UV rays and atmospheric corrosion
• Very good flexibility
• Good mechanical strength, also at dry conditions
• free from halogens and cadmium
• Temperature range: -50°C ... +95°C continuous, +150°C short-term
• EN45545-2 HL2 (requirement set R22/R23)