very flexible, heavy-duty
The XPCSF multilayer conduit with orange inner layer is suitable for use in all external rail rolling stock applications.
For inter-carriage jumper cables, for installations on the roof and for applications on the undercarriage and bogies.
It achieves a HL3 classification according to requirement set R23 of EN45545-2 allowing use on all train design and operating categories.
Material and characteristics
• High-grade, specially formulated PA12/PA12
• Excellent resistance to UV rays and atmospheric corrosion
• Excellent flexibility
• Good mechanical strength, also at dry conditions
• Free from halogens and cadmium
• Temperature range –50°C ... +95°C continuous, +150°C short-term specifications
• EN 45545-2 HL3 (requirement set R23)