Push-In terminal blocks for 1500V PV systems
Speed up wiring time of PV circuits and improve on site safety for installers and end users of the photovoltaic industry.
The PI-Spring range of terminal blocks ZK-PV, dedicated to large commercial and utility-scale photovoltaic installations with a rated voltage of 1500V DC (IEC) / 1000V DC (UL). This range is complementing the DBL distribution blocks, MC4-EVO2 PV connectors and SNK screw power terminal blocks ZS150 / ZS240 which are already rated 1500V and widely used in solar applications.
- 50% faster connection time thanks to the “Push-In mode” without tooling (direct insertion)
- Screwless plug&play jumpers available for ZK10…PV to interconnect blocks very quickly
- Compact and safe design: IP20 design, spacing only 2mm thicker than normal PI-Spring terminal blocks (12mm and 14mm)
- Easy combining: choose 3 connections for grouping 2 circuits or interconnect several ZK10…PV with JB12 jumpers for grouping over 3 circuits
- Safe and reliable design in harsh environment: components and design optimized to guarantee a high level of safety for the users (heat, humidity, vibration, UV)
- Functions & solutions : feed-through, ground, disconnect, fuse, single to triple deck, test & measurement, marshalling
- Quick selection: 2 connections (ZK10-PV, ZK16-PV), 3 connections (ZK10-3P-PV, ZK16-3P-PV)
- 2 colors: grey and blue colors to differentiate (+) and (-) poles of PV strings
- Compatible with 1500V PV cables up 10mm² / 6AWG and normal cables up to 16mm² / 4AWG
- Improved design with internal ribs to increase creepage distance and provide a high safety level
- Metal and plastic materials common to terminal blocks used in rolling stock and railway applications