The well known historical range is available in screw clamp and stud technologies with a large choice of sections and colour variants.
Qualified for standard and power applications up to 300 mm2 (1000 kcmil).
- Ease the identification of functions inside cabinet thanks to large range of coloured variants,
- The SNA connection technologies (screw clamp, and stud) eliminate the need for retightening campaigns thanks dedicated anti-release system,
- Avoid mounting and wiring errors thanks to asymmetrical design,
- Allow installation flexibility with extra mounting options such as TS32 rail,panel or plate,
- 50% faster assembly time thanks to the locking pin : 10 pre-assembled blocks plugged-in on rail at a time,
- Elimination of faulty manouvers thanks to screw type jumper bars.
- Connecting capacity from 0.2 to 300 mm² (22 AWG to 1000 kcmil),
- Technologies: screw clamp, stud,
- Available functions : feed-through, ground, disconnect, fuse, single to triple deck, test & measurement,
- Power stud range available with stud-stud or stud-screw clamp technologies.