Pluggable terminal blocks
The pluggable terminal blocks are designed to improve wiring efficiency of equipments composed of sub-assemblies (cable & plug).
- Ease assembling and servicing on wiring with plug & play function,
- 80% faster connection time with plug function.
- Connecting capacity from 0.2 to 2.5 mm² (24 to 12 AWG),
- Technologies :screw clamp, PI-pring and ADO system® (IDC),
- Functions: feed-through, double deck ,disconnect, fuse and 1 to 2 plugs,
- Coding pegs to discreminate various plugs,
- Locking device to secure the plug on the terminal block.