We can provide you with the right, practical solution for every application from our wide range of earthed (protection class I) wall-mounting cabinets ( B series )
B wall-mounting cabinets
The B wall-mounting cabinet is a universal cabinet. It is suitable for surface mounting, as well as for partly recessed mounting, down to being flush with the plaster. The robust basic housing with an inlying door is made from sheet steel, which means that it retains its shape even under high stress loads. The various cable entry options, whether in the top or bottom wiring space, or on the sides, create plenty of space for feeding in and laying cables. A membrane flange is mounted at the top per panel width, which allows a large number of cables to be fed in quickly, easily and safely. Flange openings are punched out at the bottom per panel width, and a nipple flange is supplied in the scope of delivery for each flange opening. The B wall-mounting cabinet is prepared for integration of distribution panels, combination sets or the CombiLine-N modular distribution panel system. Suitable mounting plates, which are available as accessories, can also be directly installed.
- Wide range of wall-hanging cabinets
- Generous wiring space on both sides and behind the DIN rails plus sophisticated wiring system
- One interior fitting for all enclosure types, CombiLine N
- Protection classes: I earthed
- Delivery form empty, prepared for EDF fast assemble system, CombiLine N
- Colour; B series - white, RAL9016
- Degree of protection IP43 Enclosure and door made of sheet steel
- A membrane flange is mounted at the top per panel width; knockouts are provided on the sides; a nipple flange is supplied per panel width at the bottom.
- External fixing brackets available as an accessory
- Cabinets with one or two panel widths, single door, hinged right
Cabinets with three to five panel widths, double doors
- Door opening angle 130 degrees