Ethernet communication interface for Profinet IO with S2 system redundancy
The PNU32.0 is a Profinet IO communication interface for the Universal Motor Controller UMC100.3. Its unique flexibility allows it to be mounted either directly on the UMC100.3 or separately on an adapter in the cable cabinet, maximizing uptime.
It features PROFINET S2 system redundancy, which supports the use of two controllers and automatic switching between them in the event of a main controller failure, ensuring continuous operation.
The PNU32.0 also supports basic ModbusTCP functionality that enables remote monitoring of assets based on the same physical network, enabling more predictive maintenance.
Together with the PNU32.0, the FIM Profinet Device Package for UMC100.3 is also now available, which enabling parametrization, monitoring and diagnostics of the UMC100.3 via a Profinet connection with FIM.
• Mountable in two ways – directly on the UMC100.3 or separately on the SMK3.0 adapter outside the drawer
• Easy integration into 800xA and other PLC/DCS
• No need for Ethernet cables to enter the drawer
• Ideal for withdrawable applications
• Allows parameterization, monitoring, and diagnostics via the FIM UMC edition with the new FIM Profinet device package for UMC100.3
• Ethernet interface with PROFINET IO with S2 system redundancy
• Basic ModbusTCP support for asset monitoring
• Built-in two-port switch for easy integration into any network topology
• Media Redundancy Protocol (MRP) for cable redundancy
• Supports LLDP in 800xA