IE3/IE4 premium effiency motors, and the new AC-3e utilization category. Scalable solutions for essential, enhanced and advanced applications. NEMA/UL new low voltage enclosed solutions and digital tools to help you select the right full speed motor starting solution. If this has piqued your interest, the Start me up! webinar series in June is just right for you. In three one hour session plus Q&A afterwards, we will address the following questions:
- How do I select the correct devices for premium efficiency IE3/IE4 motors?
- What is the utilization category AC-3e and why is it relevant?
- What are common challenges and mistakes in selecting motor protection and how can they be avoided?
- What are scalable solutions, what is the added customer value and how does this actually work?
- Scalable solutions example in pumping applications: Success case supplying water to Burj Khalifa
- What is new on NEMA/UL enclosed motor starters and pumping panels?
- What digital tools are available to make the selection as easy as possible and increase productivity?
All webinars included a live chat and a Q&A session with the ABB team. The event was held in English with additional subtitles. You can find the event recordings divided by topics in the boxes below: