Rear access power motor control center
With power cables in the back of the switchgear and the possibility install two air circuit breakers in the same panel without any derating, the MNS R layout significantly reduces the width of the switchgear.
To achieve a maximum level of safety for operating and maintenance personnel, auxiliary terminals and control cables can be located in the front of the switchgear, allowing for a clear separation from power cables and terminals located in the rear.
- Unmatched safety for protection of personnel and plant
- Reliable, flexible and scalable
- Easy to maintenance, with specially placed cables and terminals
- Significantly reduced footprint, with the ability to integrated two air circuit breakers in a single panel
- Project cost reduction
- 6300A real current for breakers and 8000A for main busbars
- Short time withstand current up to 120kA
- Arc proof execution
- Segregation form up to form 4b (IEC), form 4 type 7 (BS)