ABB low voltage motor control center (MCC) with M10x is the intelligent motor control center solution integrating protection, control, monitoring and communication through single M10x, a signature motor management device of ABB low voltage switchgear business.
M10x device is designed to seamlessly integrate into low voltage switchgear NeoGear™ and MNS®. The intelligent device offers an optimal- safe, space- saving and cost-effective motor control solution for our global customers.
Main benefits of ABB MCC with M10x
- Unmatched safety for protection for personnel and plant
- Simplicity and high functionality
- Integrated communications
- Reliable solution proven by years of market experience
- Flexibility in a standardized solution
- Less spare starter module types
- Rapid fault detection and rectification
- Easy integrate and access to digital service
Main features of M10x device
- Compact and standardized design with multiple motor management and communication features;
- Individual HMI panel to each motor starter providing monitoring, controlling, annunciation and parameterization features.
- One physical size regardless of different motor ratings, ranging from 0.24-63A;
- Operating data, diagnostic data and condition data are reporting to the control system and smoothly integrate to ABB Ability™ digital platform CMES;
- Simple to understand and easy to parameterize and operate device.