The range of SRX enclosures provides a complete offering of monobloc stainless steel enclosures for constructing small and medium-sized electric switchboards, in particular for control, command or distribution. The AISI 304 stainless steel allows the cabinets to be installed either indoors or outdoors by mounting to the wall or floor. SRX automation enclosures have been particularly designed for applications with high standards in terms of hygiene and corrosion resistance. They are available either with blind door and mounting plate, or with glass door. A wide range of accessories and DIN rail components makes sure to customize the SRX enclosures for specific automation requirements.
- Respond to high hygiene and corrosion standards
- Indoor and outdoor installation possible thanks to welded, durable construction
- User-friendly installation and versatility
- Suitable for Food & Beverage applications
- AISI 304 stainless steel enclosures with blind door are supplied with a galvanized sheet metal internal plate.
- IP66 and NEMA 4X (UL) degree of protection
- Installation possible on either a blind or slotted back plate, or on a DIN rail combined with the various hinged modular panels.
- Mounting options: either on the wall using special brackets, or on the floor using a plinth h=3.94”.
- Compliance with national and international standards, particularly with IEC EN 61439-1 and 2.
- Indoor installations for the following industries: Food & Beverage, dairy, tobacco, chemical and pharmaceutical plants, hospitals
- Outdoor installations: petrochemical plants, oil & gas, solar farms
- Mechanical impact rating: IK10 for blind door version, IK09 for the glass door version (IEC 62262)