QSO switchboards represent the ideal solution for group 2 medical locations where the use of an IT-M (Medical IT) system is mandatory. The switchboards are equipped with devices intended for mandatory protection against indirect contacts but they are also able to offer more advanced functionalities improving control, monitoring and management of electrical lines.
QSO switchboards are suitable for any room where the automatic breaking at first fault to earth is dangerous or inconvenient.
- Safety and service continuity: certified insulation transformers ensure that in the event of earth fault, the system will continue to operate normally in medical locations where patient’s life is crucial
- Plug and play: supplied as prewired floor-standing or wall-mounted solution
- Flexible: available in S, M and L sizes
- Effective: monitoring of the complete electrical network
- Conformity: compliant with EN 61439-1 and IEC 60364-7-710
- Compact size: limited overall dimensions
- Complete range: Four power outputs depending on installation type (3, 5, 7.5, 10 kVA)
- Classic version: for each size, it offers mandatory protection against indirect contacts
- Premium version: for each size, it offers an increased number of IT-M lines that can be controlled, dedicated control of SELV 24 V circuits and a better alarm monitoring and management via I/O KNX module