Staircase switches automatically switch lamps off after an adjustable period of time and are mainly used in stairways, basements, corridors, elevators and lobbies. ABB’s E 232 range of staircase lighting time-delay switches comprise electro-mechanical and electronic versions with or without switch-off pre-warning. Staircase lighting time-delay switches are generally controlled by pushbuttons equipped with glow lamps. Designed for a glow lamp current up to 150 mA, they can be used in buildings with several floors.
- Complete product range, both with and without switch-off pre-warning
- Silent operation
- Adjustable time range: can be regulated from 1 – 7 min at intervals of 15 min, resettable after 30 seconds
- Commands through low voltage inputs like door entry systems possible thanks to additional voltage input for 8/230 versions for N versions
- 10 different functions to choose from for Multi10 version (adjustable from the front: electronic timer mode, latching relays mode, latching relays with returning time mode, permanent ON mode)
- Practical: automatically recognizes 3 or 4-wire systems