M4M as a stand-alone network analyzer guarantees all power monitoring needs in the energy distribution system: from high-accuracy energy efficiency monitoring of electrical parameters to complete power quality analysis through advanced KPIs. Thanks to its connectivity capabilities, M4M can leverage the integration in ABB scalable energy and asset management solutions to monitor, optimize and control the complete electrical system.
M4M versions with MID Approval are perfectly suitable for billing applications and matching technical specifications where MID certification is a must requirement. M4M 20-M and M4M 30-M are available with Modbus RTU and Modbus TCP/IP embedded communication.
- Statistical metering and energy cost optimization, avoiding fees and penalties
- Equipment monitoring through power quality analysis
- Support in compliance with legislations for energy efficiency
- Fulfillment of legal requirements for accounting and energy acquisition thanks to MID certified models
- High-accuracy monitoring class 0,5S compliant to main metering standards (IEC 62053-22 and IEC 61557-12
- Class C accuracy in accordance with 2014/32/EU regulation (MID) for MID Approved M4M 20-M and M4M 30-M
- Intuitive configuration and visualization thanks to easy-to-use HMI
- All-removable terminals, Rogowski compliance and 57mm depth in the panel for easy installation and wiring
- Natively integrated in ABB Ability™ Energy and Asset Manager cloud-solution