CDC-series, depth 220 mm
Kabeldon CDC is developed in close collaboration with users and meets the requirements for simplicity and flexibility. A number of practical functions make the installer’s work easier. Kabeldon enclosures ensure easy and safe installation in all kinds of distribution systems such as cable distribution cabinets, pillars and other applications. The cabinets can also be used for broadband systems using fibre-optic cables, for telephone installations and cable TV.
CDC is supplied with a busbar system or with a mounting plate.
The foundation is prepared for fixing conduits when installing heating cables.
- Tested to the requirements of IEC 61439-5. Passes arctic climate tests.
- Degree of protection IP34D.
- Robust and versatile enclosure for a variety of applications,
- Hot-dip galvanizing gives great resistance to corrosion,
- Designed by the Swedish designer Arne Breger to be fitted in different installation environments,
- All main functions are integrated e.g. the foundation,
- Modular system makes planning easy,
- Sliding busbar system prevents problems with frost heave.