The goal of this course is that the participants shall be able to conduct troubleshooting as well as performing backup and recovery of the AC800M control system used in the Marine environment.
Upon completion of this course the participants will be able to:
- Explain the AC800M system configuration and function of the components.
- Troubleshoot and exchange AC800M system hardware.
- Carry out backup and recovery safely.
- System function of AC800M in Marine application.
- AC800M control system.
- AC800M configuration and troubleshooting.
- AC800M system structure and the function of different components.
- AC800M preparation.
- Connect Process Panel and Demo Drive unit.
- Exchange AC800M hardware and Process Panel.
- Troubleshoot and recover AC800M system.
- Describe the structure of application programs.
- Download configuration to AC800M.
- Connect S800 I/O and trace signal.
- Communication with Process Panel.
- ABB drives integration.
- System backup and maintenance.
- Compact Control Builder.
- Panel Builder.
Fault-tracing and troubleshooting:
- AC800M hardware/firmware mismatch.
- S800 I/O warning and alarm.
- Process panel communication failure.
- Drive communication failure.
- Classroom lectures.
- Practical lessons on training simulator and ACS800 demounit.