Shaft Collars are used to accommodate components on power transmission application; they are available in solid steel and solid iron. A split option is available in iron.
- Solid steel shaft collars - standard shaft sizes from 1/8" through 2-15/16". Stainless Steel is also offered as cataloged standard parts in some sizes
- Solid iron shaft collars - standard shaft sizes from 1-15/16" through 8"
- Split iron shaft collars - standard shaft sizes from 1-1/8" through 8"
Modifications / accessories
- Made-to-Order capability: special material and bore sizes
- Unit and bulk material conveyors
- Air handling fans, blowers and exhausts
- Pumps and compressors
- Crushers, shredders, breakers, classifiers, shaker screens
- Woodworking saws, mills, planers, lathes
- Machine tools
- Aggregate and Cement
- Air Handling
- Chemical, Oil, and Gas
- Food, Beverage, and Pharmaceutical
- Paper and Forest
- Unit and Baggage Handling
- Water and Wastewater