Solidlube is a carbon-graphite bearing used in high temperature and damper and oven applications where lubrication is critical.
- 2-bolt pillow blocks, 2-bolt and 4-bolt flange units
- Ideal for slow speeds or oscillating shaft rotation
- Self-lubricating, statically self-aligning
- Covers a wide range of temperature extremes
- 700 series: -40°F to 700°F (-40°C to 370°C)
- 1000 series: -200°F to -40°F (-128°C to -40°C) and 250°F to 1000°F (120°C to 537°C)
- Ideal where bearings are subject to dry cycles