Transformers ELK CT0 are designed as low-voltage current transformers 0.72/3kV, without built in primary conductor with possibility of reconnection on the secondary side.
Depending on the protection concept they can be arranged in front or behind of the circuit breaker’s interrupting unit. The primary sided insulation is provided by SF6-gas.
Current transformers can be manufactured according to any accuracy class defined by international standards:
IEC 61869-1, IEC 61869-2, IEC 60044-6 Protective types for transient performance, ANSI/IEEE C57.13.
Additional standards and regulations on request.
Highest voltage for equipment............ 0.72 kV
Primary current................................... 100 A - 4000 A
- One phase or three phase solution
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor high voltage GIS systems
- Ready to use design for ELK switchgears
- For measuring and protection purpose
- Possibility of 5 secondary windings
- Tested according to the latest standards IEC 61869-1, IEC 61869-2
- 8 variants available
- Epoxy resin free