Indoor voltage transformer single pole with fuse TJP
Medium voltage indoor voltage transformer TJP are casted in epoxy resin, equipped with special fuse designed for insulation voltages up to 36 kV (38,5 kV).
A single phase voltage transformer which is intended to have one end of its primary winding directly earthed. The transformers are equipped with a special fuse.
The transformers are designed and manufactured in conformity with the following standards and recommendations: IEC, VDE, ANSI, BS, GOST and CSN, others on request.
- TJP 4.x are designed for insulation voltages from 3.6 kV to 12 kV.
- TJP 5.x are designed for insulation voltages from 12 kV to 17.5 kV.
- TJP 6.x are designed for insulation voltages from 17.5 kV to 24 (25) kV.
- TJP 7.x are designed for insulation voltages up to 36 (38.5) kV.
- Ready for tariff metering
- Better performance thanks to extended burdens for each accuracy class
- Can be mounted in any position
- Over voltage factor 1.9xUn/8h as a standard
- Fuse holder can be mounted in two possible direction: in the same way as secondary terminal, or an opposite way
- The wide range of supported standards, including IEC 61869, allows a huge number of modifications on the individual request of each customer
- Better performance thanks to extended burdens for each accuracy class - TJPH types
- Primary voltage 3000/√3 - 35000/√3 V
- For measuring and protection with up to 3 secondary windings
- Reconnectable versions available
- DIN dimensions available
- Primary contacts can be equipped with different connectors (cable – primary screw, busbar – spring thumb)
- Can be supplied with or without fuse, it is depending on customer requirement