Outdoor current transformer TPO
Transformers are designed for insulation voltages up to 40.5 kV
This family of current transformers are dedicated for high demanding applications such as substations.
The TPO family of transformers are cast in hydrophobic cycloaliphatic epoxy resine (HCEP), capable of withstanding outdoor environmental conditions. The HCEP material offers superior arc track, ozone, and ultraviolet-resistive properties while maintaining physical strength. The hydrophobic surface properties of HCEP ensure highly reliable performance in wet or humid environments.
The TPO 6x.xx transformers are designed for insulation voltages from 17,5 kV to 25 kV
The TPO 7x.xx transformers are designed for insulation voltages from 36 kV to 40.5 kV
- Outdoor current transformer designed for high current metering and relaying
- Up to 4 cores
- Resistant to outdoor conditions
- Hydrophobic material offers superior outdoor performance and minimizes the potential for flashover
- Hydrophobic epoxy resin (HCEP), capable of withstanding outdoor environmental conditions
- Rated voltage up to 40.5 kV
- Rated primary current from 10 to 3000 A
- Extended creepage distance up to 1600 mm for TPO 7x.xx
- Primary and secondary reconnectable
- Extended rated short time current up to 100 kA