Indoor current transformer cable KOLA
Current transformers type KOLA Indoor dry type, cast resin insulated are designed for rated voltages up to 0.72 kV.
Medium voltage current transformers cable type KOLA are suitable for the measurement of the sum of three-phase currents in a 3-phase cable.
Under normal operating conditions this sum is zero. In the event of an earth-fault the sum of the currents is equal to the earth-faul current and a corresponding current flows in the secondary.
These transformers are used together with static earth-fault relays. The cable current transformers can generally be used when measuring the residual current e.g. to prewarn of, or locate an earth-fault. An uninsulated busbar or low voltage cable serves as the primary conductor.
Highest voltage for equipment............ 0.72 kV
Primary current................................... max. 1 250 A
- Can be mounted around existing cables thanks to split core
- Instalation without disconecting the cable
- Ready to be used together with earth-fault protection relay
- Easy mounting by base plate
- For rated primary currents of up to 1250 A (higher values on demand)
- For measuring of the sum of the three phase current
- Ring or rectangular types
- Openable type (split core)