Submersible current sensor RSS-1
The RSS-1 submersible current sensor is used for non-revenue current measurement and fault indication in indoor and underground vault applications.
The RSS-1 submersible current sensor offers a unique design that provides complete hermetic sealing of internal components. This ensures long life in the harshest of submersible environments, with submersion depths up to 6.5 feet (two meters).
- Rated current: 600 A
- Operating temperature range: -30°C to +85°C
- Standard 75 ft. cable allows remote location of receiving devices
- Compatible with meters and controllers that accept a nominal input voltage of 10 V for current measurement.
- Voltage clipping feature limits output voltage to 65 V, avoiding potential damage to receiving devices during fault current scenarios
- UL Recognized Component (file number E96461)