ANSI indoor air-insulated load break switch VersaRupter
The VersaRupter uses a puffer and nozzle system to quickly and efficiently extinguish the arc of full-load interruptions. The rated voltage - 4.76-38 kV, normal rated current: 200-1200 A.
VersaRupter switch-disconnector uses a puffer and nozzle system to efficiently extinguish the arc of full-load interruptions, voltage up to 38 kV, current up to 1200 A.
- Efficient solution for transformers protection
- Easy application in wide range of configurations
- Smart grid and network automation ready
- Capability for application with frequent switching requirements
- Full range protection in combination with CEF current limiting fuses
- Safe and reliable solution for short circuit currents interruptions
- High number (100 c/o) of breaking operations at rated current value
- Fault-closing rated current asymmetrical up to 61 kA
- Rated short-circuit withstand current up to 40 kA
- Earthing switch with making capacity
- Compact dimensions
- Visible insulating gap