OW indoor disconnectors are used for closing and opening electrical circuits in currentless state; rated voltages: 7,2–36 kV, rated normal currents: 630–1600 A.
Indoor disconnectors type OW can be single or three pole design (OWI, OWIII). OW series disconnectors can be operated by manual and motor drives. Simple and reliable design make them excellent for majority of operating conditions.
OW indoor disconnectors are used for closing and opening electrical circuits in off-load state, rated voltage: 7.2 36 kV, rated current: 630-1600 A.
- Work in horizontal and vertical position
- Easy application in wide range of configurations
- Smart grid and network automation ready
- Visible position of knives
- High mechanical endurance
- Operating voltages 7.2-36 kV
- 1&3 poles design
- Rated short-circuit breaking current 31.5 kA
- Rated currents up to 1600A
- Compact dimensions
- Visible insulating gap