IEC indoor earthing switch OJWN
OJWN earthing switch is meant for short circuiting and earthing grids that have been disconnected from the power supply; rated voltage 12-24 kV, current up to 100 kA
Earthing switches with fault making capacity can be reliably closed against short-circuit currents, thus protecting the operator and switchgear in the cause of inadvertent operation.
There are two forms of earthing switch:
- independent earthing switches
- earthing switches with combined current transformers.
The current transformers of the combined version form the mounting base for the earthing switch contacts thus reducing the space required in the cubicle.
Every earthing switch is fitted with a spring operating device which makes the closing capacity independent of the operating speed.
The control side of the earthing switch and direction of current can usually be chosen without limitations except for a few models with combined current transformers.
- globally recognized brand
- global network of service offices to support customers
- continuous development to meet changing customer needs