IEC outdoor switch disconnectors ONI
ONI switches disconnect unloaded electrical circuits in outdoor AC substations, rated voltage 24 and 36 kV, rated current 400-800 A.
The ONI one phase disconnectors, available also as a three phase device (ONIII), are designed for closing and opening not loaded electrical circuits in outdoor AC substations. In open position disconnectors form visible and safe isolating distance which cuts circuit from voltage on the outflow side.
Integrated earth switches are intended for shorting and earthing previously disconnected electrical network.
|Rating voltage kV || |
up to 24 and 36 kV
|Rating current || |
400 - 800 A
simple design and service,
- small sizes,
- high mechanical duration and electrical endurance,
- connected to rigid conductors,
- operates both in vertical and horizontal position,
- large range of variants,
- operating devices: manual or motor.
- globally recognized brand
- global network of service offices to support customers
- continuous development to meet changing customer needs